General processing lead times for each custom illustration is 4 full weeks (approximately 1 month).
Lead times are based upon the estimated time to complete the work process and the artist’s studio capacity as well as availability.
RUSH ORDER PROCESSING
For all Rush orders, you may purchase this option for EACH artwork that requires a rush at an additional fee. Rush pricing is tiered based on the custom product type. You can find this RUSH purchase option in the drop-down options field when selecting your exact product type and size where applicable.
Rush lead times are approximately HALF of the standard lead times listed for each custom art product.
A single item RUSH lead times takes 6 full weeks to process.
Not all rush orders may be accommodated due to studio capacity. In the unlikely event that your rush order is utnable to be accommodated, you will be notified promptly upon purchase and issued a full refund after point of sale if you wish to entirely cancel your order. Or you may decide to be refunded for the rush fee only, if the standard lead time becomes acceptable for you to proceed.
Please note that all lead times are subject to change on our website based on the artist’s availability. However, the lead time listed on our site at the time of your purchase will always be guaranteed for your order. It will be confirmed in your custom art processing form provided to you upon your purchase.
- You will be contacted within 48 hours after your purchase. We will review the details of your order via a Customizing Form and request UP TO (10) COLOR PHOTOS to reference for your customized work of art.
- PENCIL SKETCH: Upon receiving your detailed requests, the custom work processing begins. A preliminary pencil sketch of your custom illustration will be created and shared with you for approval, typically within 2 full weeks for standard lead time. The pencil sketch is a rough outline to demonstrate general layout and vague detailing, which will be much more in-depth, detailed and dimensional in the final work.
- REVISIONS: The artist always presents her most superior work to her clients and is confident in her skillset and style. She will work diligently to ensure that you are happy with the outcome of your art throughout the process. If any revisions are requested at any stage of the process, they will be addressed promptly to ensure your vision. The artist will do her very best to accommodate any workable changes without impacting the studio scheduling nor disrupting the natural aesthetic of the artwork. A single round of revision at the 1st Draft Sketch Approval Phase is honored with no additional fee. Any further revisions outside of the workable scope will be offered at an additional fee. The artist will not sacrifice her signature whimsical style in any capacity which her artwork is recognized for.
- FINAL DESIGN: After the pencil sketch approval, the custom artwork will take up to 4 additional weeks with standard lead time to complete, based on the lead times pertaining to your art purchase. Total length (start to finish) with standard lead time is 6 WEEKS. Upon your review of the final work, the artist may make any workable changes if requested. Or if not deemed workable, a quote will be issued for a re-draw of the final art.
- FINISHING: Artwork will be professionally packaged and shipped out promptly. The arts are to be used under PERSONAL USE or GIFT GIFTING terms. It is not to be used in any other capacity unless reproduction or licensing rights are purchased from the Artist.D
- Due to the bespoke and personal nature of the artwork and proofing process we do not accept returns, but please contact us if there is a problem with your order.
- Please note that the package is in the hands of the courier after it ships from the studio. Appleberry Atelier is not responsible for any delays, lost packages, or undeliverable packages once the package leaves the studio.
ART DISCLAIMER: The artist always retains digital rights to all artworks created by her. The artist also retains the rights to use all of her arts, including client’s commissioned works, as promotional materials for Appleberry and on social media. If you have commissioned an art and wish for it to not be shared or promoted in any capacity, please inform us at the beginning of your Order Processing. The digital file of any client’s custom art is NOT to be used by the client or others for duplication, reproduction printing, or to be altered or re-sold without written consent from the artist. If duplication/printing is requested, the artist will generally provide the client with a quote and contract to purchase reproduction rights if they so wish. The artist will never use or re-sell a client’s digital art file for profit. The artist must always be credit mentioned when sharing or promoting your commissioned custom artwork. The artist’s signature must always be visibly displayed on the artwork.
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Please kindly note that ALL pricings and/or quotes for customized art commission work listed on this site are subject to change with the demand of the artist’s work. If you contact us directly for a price quote, but do not arrange for your purchase order within 1 week of receiving the quote from us, then we may not honor a price adjustment for you if prices and promotions listed on this site have changed since your quote.
RIGHT TO DECLINE A COMMISSION
The artist reserves all rights to decline a commission and/or purchased order, prior to processing. During heavily booked scheduling such as busy holiday seasons, the artist may need to turn away orders if she cannot comfortably accommodate them in her bookings. The artist may also decline a paid commission upon review of a client’s customization details if the requests do not suit her signature aesthetic or artistic license. If a commissioned order is to be declined prior to processing, the client will be notified promptly and issued a full refund to their initial form of payment.
SALES POLICIES AND RETURNS / REFUNDS
All sales are FINAL on orders of customized, processed artworks.
If an order has begun any stage of processing after your initial details have been confirmed, then it is NOT eligible for a refund. This includes upon client’s submittal of the Customizing Details Form.
Every order holds a booked reservation on the artist’s calendar and is non-retractable after 24 hours upon purchase.
If an order is wished to be cancelled BEFORE any processing has begun, we must be notified promptly and a cancellation reconciled within a 24 hour period. The original sale will then be refunded in an amount that excludes any merchant transaction fees and an initial processing fee of $25 will be deducted from the purchase order. If the cancellation is not reconciled within a 24 hour period from purchase, a cancellation fee will be taken from the refund amount, determined by the artist’s studio. The artist may also choose to only allow a gift certificate / credit issued for future use if the cancelled order has impacted the artist’s studio scheduling after the 24 hour period.
**FOR ALL ORDERS: The client’s customizing requests/photos MUST meet the Artist’s standards and guidelines for either the Custom Package type and/or custom product purchased by the client. If they do not, the client will be offered an upgrade option to reconcile their order before proceeding. We do not make exceptions of any kind and this is non-negotiable.
Your satisfaction with your purchase is our highest concern throughout the process and we will always try our very best to guarantee that you are pleased with your artwork.
**It is highly recommended that all inquires, questions or concerns be addressed by contacting us at hello@appleberryatelier PRIOR to placing your order. We are not liable for incorrectly ordered custom artwork products. Please check your cart items carefully before proceeding through the check-out page process!
DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICIES
DHL is offered to our International clients at a Premium rate. This is due in part to the fast and secure shipping of DHL Express International, which are provided to us at the shipping carrier’s Premium shipping costs. We value the nature of our irreplaceable products and will only ship our artwork originals through the most reliable, trackable and efficient DHL services for our International parcels. Shipping to most countries takes between 2- 5 business days if no delays within customs.
All Shipping delivery times listed during the Check-Out process are approximated. Please allow for a built-in cushion of extra time in the event that the shipping process you select is delayed by the carrier, and especially during Holiday season.
For Domestic Shipping orders, a signature confirmation is NOT required upon delivery unless specifically requested by the client during the order process. We will add signature confirmations complimentary to your order if it is specifically requested prior to shipping. Depending on your order amount and insurance, we may require a signature confirmation upon delivery and will communicate this to you before proceeding.
For Worldwide Shipping orders (Select Countries), a signature confirmation will be required upon delivery using DHL Express WORLDWIDE service.
We are not liable for wrong information given to us when shipping information is asked at check-out point. If you do not provide the correct shipping address, we are not required to issue a refund. Please make sure all your shipping information is correct before finalizing your order.
CUSTOMS IMPORT DUTY & TAXES
Please be aware that Appleberry Atelier is not liable for any customs clearance fees in your country, nor are we responsible for holding times of packages by customs.
Our prices in our online shop do not include relevant overseas duties and other customs taxes or charges you may incur when purchasing and importing our art to your country.
These costs are determined by your local customs office and are outside of our control. Please familiarize yourself with your country’s customs charges and levies prior to placing an order.
Appleberry Atelier is not responsible if customers are not notified by their country’s postal authority that items are awaiting payment of customs duties and taxes. Please keep an eye on your shipment when tracking information is provided to you, in order to avoid delays.
If you choose to reject/refuse delivery of your order due to customs fees, we are not obligated to refund your purchase due to your refusal. This is non-negotiable.
All illustrated works by the artist, including custom orders purchased on this site, are strictly for PERSONAL ENJOYMENT or GIFT-GIVING only. Re-sale, duplication and/or business-use of the artist’s work is strictly prohibited unless with written consent from the artist. For all commissioned and original artwork sales, the artist Ailbhe Cronin retains digital rights to the digital file of those artworks. The artist retains both digital & commercial rights of the artworks. If sharing your custom illustration work on social media, we require the Artist’s handles to be tagged and credit mentioned in any social share (For Instagram: @appleberrypress / For Facebook: @appleberrypress)
FOR INQUIRIES REGARDING BUSINESS-USE OR FOR RE-SALE
If you wish to commission with the artist an illustration project for business-use or for re-sale purposes with licensing agreement, please contact us at email@example.com to inquire more about the business-use process, contracts and rates.