Bespoke Wedding Venue Painting
Looking for something completely tailored to you? set the tone for your special day by turning your event stationery in to a piece of art for your guests. Commissioning an original painting really sets it apart from any other invitation your guests will see.
Whether it is for a stand-alone anniversary or wedding gift or part of an invitation suite, Ailbhe can create an heirloom piece of art for your special occasion.
Our full colour paintings are also a perfect as a keepsake for framing in your home!
Our architectural paintings are created in watercolour or oil paints, and delivered either as an original painting or as a digital file package.
Our bespoke architectural paintings include are done by hand in either oil or watercolour paints on high quality paper.
The painting can be used on your wedding invitation as well as table plan and other wedding on the day pieces.
* Choose whether you would like an original painting along with the digital files, or the digital file package only.
* You can upload your reference photos or email us at email@example.com. We will email you after checkout for reference photos and any additional information we might need.
These paintings take from 4-6 weeks dependent on the complexity of the subject. If your project is time-sensitive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for rush order options or a more customised turn around time.
How it works
1. Choose your preferred size.
2. Upload your photo or compressed photos. Photos must be clear & bright. The venue will be illustrated from same perspective as shown in the photograph so please include the angle that you would like represented. If possible include some close up and shots as we love to capture all the details.
3. Include any notes on what you would like included or removed from the photo, for example if you prefer a winter or summer setting or a little wedding sign.
4. I create a pencil sketch for your approval. This is an opportunity to include things you might have forgotten. The pencil is always the stage before paint so only minor edits can be made. A redraft would incur a fee.
5. Once I have your approval on the pencil sketch, I start the painted version. Once the illustration is finished, nothing can be altered, this is a physical illustration. If you wish to change anything after the painting stage, there will be an additional charge.
6. We keep a scan of your painting so if you would like to add text or personalisation to your order please see the option in the drop down. (release and printing of our artwork is not permitted elsewhere)
If you choose the final product as a painting you will receive a heavy-weight paper and signed by the artist. Each piece is carefully packaged in a clear sleeve inside a rigid mailer envelope and sent via courier for safe delivery.
Please note: While you are purchasing an original artwork, the copyright remains that of ©Ailbhe Cronin. You may not reproduce the image without permission.
Our illustrations are available in A5 or 8×10 or 12×16 ”. Please let us know if you need a different size for a pre-bought frame, we would be happy to help. **note if you purchase the 5×7 size naturally less detailed can be included
Please note, that Appleberry Atelier does not release any artwork for reproduction outside Appleberry Atelier . All artwork including illustrations are copyright of Appleberry Atelier and cannot be reused without permission.
Please note, that Appleberry Atelier does not release any artwork for reproduction outside Appleberry Atelier . All artwork including venue illustrations are copyright of Appleberry Atelier and cannot be reused without permission.